Please write the email formatted like this example:
In particular we are looking for experts in the following areas, but other topics are welcome as well:
- Information Architecture.
- UX (User Experience) Design.
- Theme Development.
- Plugin Development.
- Mobile Integration (themes etc).
- API Integration.
- Multi-user sites.
- Social Network sites (BuddyPress and the like).
- User Management.
- Advanced Social Media Integration.
Ready with your pitch? Here’s what we want:
Tell us what you’ve done, what you’re doing and what you’re going to do at WordCamp. Be sure to include the following:
- Session title
- Topic (i.e. “custom post types”, “plugin development”, “WordPress design”).
- A short summary of your session.
- A little bit about you and your prior experience (as a speaker?).
Manual email submission example
Your Name (required): _______ _______
Session Title: ____________________
Topic: _____________ __________
Quick Summary: ________________
Your Email (required): ___@_____.___
Website: http:// ___________